To change your logo go to the 'Page Master' under the 'Design' menu
• Key Steps to take when you suspect the borrower may be preparing for a bankruptcy filing.
• What a lender must do and must avoid doing once the borrower/guarantor files bankruptcy.
• The basic timeline and milestones in a Chapter 11 bankruptcy case: From filing to plan confirmation.
• Cash collateral, DIP financing, "First Day Motions", lease rejections and other critical bankruptcy battlegrounds.
• Plan confirmation and "cramdown".
• Special rules and considerations in real estate bankruptcy cases.